Tell him

Have you ever just wanted to break all the rules that were said not to do? Well that is my current mood right now. I want to walk out of work and head to the airport where I would book a flight to Philadelphia, not caring that I would lose time by the different time zones. Once I arrive make the phone call that has been awaiting for years....tell him that I'm here. Confess that life hasn't been the same without him and that I never told him that I loved him because I was scared that he would play with my heart. Tell him that he has been the only one since the day that we met, the person I only saw creating a adventurous future together. Tell him that I have lived a lie saying that I'm completely over him and I have moved on. In which I have tried but for some reason I know that our ending wasn't the real ending. It could be that we were young and maybe unsure and that is what made it so imperfectly perfect. He wasn't the guy that I had dream of having forever with and to tell you the truth before I met him the dream had already been shattered and never thought of anymore. Then he came and offered his all to me, a person who would do anything and everything to see me smile. The only person that would stay up and sing to me the nights I wasn't able to sleep. The one who traveled so many miles just to see me every single day for a whole month. The man that showed me what real love is....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Trip to the Funeral Home. . .

Top 10 You Should Have Heard Of

Just for a mango smoothie. . .