Let the Semester Begin


Image result for quotes for college students
This week I started my last semester of my college journey, two more courses to finally have that expensive piece of paper that makes it official. In the past I use to have it made up in my mind that by this year I would have already graduated with maybe not even a job in my career field. Well, I'm happy to say it's the opposite of what I thought, God had it planned differently. I haven't graduated yet but I have 26 more course sessions, numerous nights of homework, two mid-terms and two finals to finally say, "Ya termine!" And to top it off I already have a job that was formed during my internship at a radio station, which I enjoy very much!

It use to both me that the people around me were graduating and yet here I was having to put off my graduation date, why, because of certain issues that of course I had no control over. I will mention that I did take a couple semesters off, which I'm VERY glad I did! At first it wasn't planned to have any semesters off because I was determine to finish within the two years but of course I wasn't able to afford it financially so I had no other choice then to take it off. The last three years I have manage to pay my tuition with the help of financial aid. I will say that I have REFUSED to take out any loans so I have worked a couple jobs at a time to make sure it's getting paid and staying under control.

As I walked through the hallways of the Mass Communication building I notice that I no longer knew any of the students, for the most part all the friends that I started off with three years ago have all graduated. So of course I will probably have to make new bonds with these kids, even though that's not the goal but I'm here to finish what I started. I have told myself that I have to have a differently mentality so I'm willing to give it a shot and determine to make this semester count towards my future.

Even though familiar faces are not seen throughout the Mass Comm. building I was happy to run into one, which was my FAVORITE Professor in the GAME. When I speak of ''the GAME" it's usually a small amount of people that fall in this category. Pero any who, I was able to do a brief catch-up and it felt great to know that this professor honestly does want the best for his students and of course, myself. It also felt good to know that he had remembered everything that was going on from the last time we spoke. Buenas vibras.

Well I can say that I'm ready for this semester, not like I could stop it from happening but any who I'm determine to give it my time and effort to get it done. That is what I'll be cheering to this weekend, let's go out with a BANG, BABY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just for a mango smoothie. . .

That Trip to the Funeral Home. . .

With yours truly, noche de tropical