HIM

For some reason I have been on this high that I just can't seem to understand why. When I say high, I'm not talking about any drugs, or anything that you can take to get on cloud nine. I really just can't seem to understand what it is...could it be a certain emotion I feel after so long?

Well I am currently working multiple jobs which is keeping me extra busy, of course. A few days ago I decided to reunited with an old friend who I have known for most of my entire life. We did the regular catch up and dinner. I was happy to hear that she is doing good and has done some minor changes in her life which I feel that maybe we could come to get along again. Well that night we decided to have a girl's night out, who doesn't love girl time. We ended up going out to have a couple drinks and dancing the night away, which by the way I love to do! Anyways I hit a couple friends up so they could meet us there and we all seemed to have a blast. By the end end of the night I had sent multiple Snapchat messages and text messages to multiple friends. On the way home, which i didn't drive...just to get that cleared...but we listened to bachata music, which brought so many memories that I have been able to store away. Well that night was different, I started to think about those memories and how much I missed all that plus more. And without thinking about it, I sent an audio to an ex of mine, a song that plays a huge role in our past relationship.

By 2:30 a.m., I had made it home and changed for 'dique' bedtime but little did I know that I would do something that would take me back to that year of great times and memories. As I laid in bed not even think about him or the memories, I grabbed my cell to charge. In that instant I had received messages from him that I didn't expect especially at almost three o'clock in the flipping morning..I responded with my heart of course. For almost two whole hours, we had an intense conversation about the who, what, when and why we broke up if the love, passion and commitment was all there. I confessed all my feelings and how I honestly felt about him and wished that things could have gone differently.

Our story is so intense that only a few would be able to understand, even after so many years, the emotions are still there. I can honestly say that I think that those feelings will never die out but we have this type of relationship that I don't ever think I could ever have with anyone. I would love to be able to find someone that is like him or even better but I just don't think there is anyone quite like him. "Es unico," I know that I shouldn't compare him to others or vise versa but it's more like I don't want any comparison. I don't know what the future holds for both of us but I am willing to work on finding out. . . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

With yours truly, noche de tropical

That Trip to the Funeral Home. . .

The time has come....muchas gracias.