Just Peachy


"I think sharing ideas and the things we love with each other makes the world a little peachier."

I really don't follow much blogs but I really encourage you all to go check out 'Just Peachy' by Chia Habte.

I had an assignment in my Blogging  for Journalists course and I thought she would be a greater blogger to talk about. She talks about beauty, relationships, travel and other things as well. Well I guess I can say a little bit of everything. I came across her blog because I am a fan of her boyfriend that is a YouTube sensation, Timothy Delaghetto. Anyways back to "Just Peachy" I admire the fact that even on top of her full-time career, long-distance relationship and busy life, she still has time to blog as a hobby. I also like the fact that her blogs are very easy to read and very well organize. Also if you have any questions you are more than welcome to ask her in her Chat with Chia page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just for a mango smoothie. . .

That Trip to the Funeral Home. . .

With yours truly, noche de tropical