February Favorites

What a better way to start March by sharing my favorites of February! I feel that there were many things that I felt that I constantly had to have! It was the type que esta bien ricoooo, que tienes que tener MAS porque una vez no lo hace. Most of these items are just random things nothing special or out of the ordinary...so here goes.
So the first item on my list would have to be the Birthday Cake Shake from Braum's. Ay Dios Mio, it will change your life, no doubt! It's a sugar rush of sweetness with chunks of birthday cake. I freaking love cake y mas si es birthday cake pero ahora en helado? OMG, no pues wow! I honestly went in today to actually buy the ice cream but of course they were out so it might just be a popular item but not sure.

The next item is my Cake Batter Chap Stick! When I first saw it at Wal-Mart I was like no freaking way!! I sure did buy it and it was only 99 cents! I doesn't taste anything like birthday cake for those that care to know but it smells sooooo good! I must confess that I constantly caught myself doing the duck lips because I was trying to smell it on my upper lip! Now I can say what is that smell? *Sniffing* Ohh it's my upper lip!

For the longest I have been in the search of  a hand and body lotion that will keep my skin from being dry and finally, I found it! It's the Candied Vanilla Hand and Body Lotion from MOR. Of course I have the travel size but I'm planning to but the bigger size. The lotion has Almond Extract and Argan Oil, which is why it works amazing!! After applying it once and washing my hands a couple times with in the day, my hands remained soft, moist and still carried the vanilla smell.


So in the past I have posted about the famous Tropical Smoothie Café, well it made my favorites all right. I constantly went weekly that you would think that the staff would just give me a free smoothie for going there so often but of course that didn't happen. Well this place has varies smoothies and I always like to change it up and try new flavors. It all started off with the Mango Magic, Sunny Day and now...Kiwi Quencher! Ay Dios Mio...algo de ese sabor ME ENCANTA!! I'm so hooked, it's ridiculous!

Last but not least, I have the turkey and cheddar Lunchables that just made lunch quick and easy. My busiest days are Tuesday through Thursday and I'm always having to rush when it's lunch and dinner time because I'm on time limit. In the past I never cared for anything as simple as crackers, cheese and turkey but thar time it was my favorite!! I understand it's not the healthiest decision but it's what worked for me and I found it DELICIOUS!!

Well that was my favorites for February and I can't say that I will change because I'm not even sure of that. But for the most part it probably will because I like to change it up!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just for a mango smoothie. . .

That Trip to the Funeral Home. . .

With yours truly, noche de tropical