Threading to the Arch

Today, yesterday and the day before that, I got complimented about my eyebrows and I have decided to share with you, my secret. Oh my gosh Yess **Gabriel Iglesias voice**

Well first of all I like to mention that I was born with natural THICK eyebrows and having a strict father didn't help. Why, because he didn't like the fact of tweezing, waxing or anything of that sort. So it wasn't until the summer before freshman year that I decided to shave some of my eyebrows off and as time went by I would tweeze so much that my eyebrows became uneven. **Shaking my head** Yet no one ever tried to help me because I just wouldn't have it if you did try. Honey boo boo you couldn't tell me anything because for me, they were on point! **Snapping fingers** Of course my father wasn't pleased with my "new look" but like any other teen I really didn't care. 


Finally after moving out and away from home, my eyebrows started to grow back because the lack of attention. That is when I decided on doing threading instead of the typical tweezing. Plus I had seen and heard of this threading business and was quite curious. So I decided to check it out even if that came with the risk of having some messed up eyebrows, again. Pero guess what, I did it and AY DIOS MIO do I love it!!  I have been getting my eyebrows threaded for the past 3 years and will continue to. I honestly think that everyone should try it. You never know, you might just become a FAN.

Threading is another method for hair removal that can be done every 2 weeks, depending on the hair growth. Not only can you get your eyebrows threaded but also full face, upper lip, chin, sideburns and cheeks. Many men and women prefer this over waxing and tweezing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Trip to the Funeral Home. . .

Just for a mango smoothie. . .

With yours truly, noche de tropical