Top 10 You Should Have Heard Of

Ay mi madre, it has come to my attention that I don't have any followers that are Spanish speakers, so what better yet to share with you a list of songs that I think YOU should have heard or known of, even after the fact that you might not understand it. I honestly believe that you don't have to understand la musica to feel the rhythm so here goes.

 I listed these songs by oldest to newest...so let's see how much sabor tienes en la musica Español. Ay vamos..yeahh buddy!


1. Bidi Bidi Bom Bom - Selena Quintanilla



2. Gasolina - Daddy Yankee



3. Toma - Pitbull ft. Lil Jon


4. Rompe - Daddy Yankee


5. Bandolero - Don Omar ft. Tego Calderon


6. Danza Kuduro - Don Omar



  7. Bailando - Enrique Iglesias


8. Ay Vamos - J Balvin



9. Perdon -Nicky Jam


10. Ginza - J Balvin







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Trip to the Funeral Home. . .

Just for a mango smoothie. . .

With yours truly, noche de tropical